Friday, April 18, 2008

JRo's Trip Log - Welcome to the Jungle

Hey all. Jro is sending me constant updates on her trip, so I thought I'd post them here. Hope you're having a great trip sister!

--
Hey. So here we are in the jungle. Welcome to the jungle *guitar hero GNR*

OK, there's no power here, so no hair driers. No TV, no nothing. At least I don't have to worry about leaving anything plugged in. The place we're staying in is pretty cool, it will be nice to be at the resort in a couple days.

We're walking around aimlessly, Rro is looking for monkeys. Nothing. I swear our quest for monkeys is going to get us lost. If he doesn't find a monkey soon things are going to get ugly.

But what there is a lot of is birds. They are everywhere, and they are crazy. They're big, they're colourful, and they're mean. I thought this would help, but so far it's just starting to give me an anxiety attack. If another one flies at my head I might poop myself. It's probably because my hair is starting to look like a nest.

Anyways, I think the birds are getting into my stuff. Later.
--

No comments: